Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Which Girl... need advice?

I'm in college and there are 2 girls that i like.. in the same class. I'm not a player so im only gonna ask out one of them. they're both cute.





Girl one:


1) She's in class every morning and looks to be the more mature type.


2) She's blonde, cute, and every morning we're both early for class and when we leave we go two opposite ways but always bumps into each other. She also always smiles at me, but i am always listening to music =P... she's white


3) Bad thing is we have not spoke before besides saying Hi or smiling at each other





Girl 2:


1) She's been in my class before and we sit beside each other, We've talked more and there seems to be more attraction on her side towards me.


2) She's brunette... looks ethnic (like arabic) but she's really cute and has a great body. She seems sort of dumb but and not too serious because she's usually late.


3) I have a strong attraction towards her but she's probably my age... 19 whereas the other girl is probably in her mid 20s.Which Girl... need advice?
I go for girl number one becasue she seems more than a quick ';hit and run';. also girl number 2 seems dumb and has nothing to offer any one exept sex so


1:serious relationship


2:sex


you make the choiceWhich Girl... need advice?
i would say go with girl 2 you seem to have more chemistry with her and it sounds like you guys get along great and yeah she might be late sometimes but at least she shows up that means she does care about school but n-e-ways go with girl number 2

No comments:

Post a Comment