Tuesday, April 27, 2010

GUYS - did I give this girl good advice about how to act around males?

This girl on here asked a question about having drunk sex with some guy. I want to know if guys agree with my answer from a male perspective.





Here is the link to her question and my answer (mine is near the bottom)GUYS - did I give this girl good advice about how to act around males?
yeah you did,


I'm glad it was worth reading!!!!





If you don't get Best Answer there is something wrong.GUYS - did I give this girl good advice about how to act around males?
First off, no no no no no no! Please stop that idiotic rule of ';don't call / text unless he does it first';. I get so annoyed with girls who do that to me and I loose all interest.





As for the sex before 6 dates ... I say 6 is pushing it too hard for most guys. The older you get, the lower this number becomes pressured.





Other than that, I agree with you. If you're looking for the serious relationship, don't flirt around unless you know he is commited to you back and won't abandon you out of nowhere. Don't make a booty call out of yourself in this scenario. Then again, I am the mature type willing to wait, not the typical horny guy you see outside the 7-11.
yeah
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment