Friday, April 30, 2010

Socially inept early twenty-something girl needing advice.?

I sort-of work with these two guys. We're all interns in the same department, but they work together in a completely different section of our department than I do. I'm pretty good friends with one, but I really want to ask the other one, who I don't know all that well, out. The one I'm friends with is my friend because he asked me out first, but he ended up not being my type and we settled into friend territory. One of his friends is trying to set him up with this other girl who he seems to like well enough. Seeing as how I'm totally lame at boundaries normal people have when it comes to this kind of stuff, would it be terrible if I asked the other guy out? I suppose I should mention that they aren't exactly friends, the two guys. They work together, have one shared class they sit next to each other in, and seem to find each other pleasant enough, but they aren't ';friends.'; Which I find odd, but that's beside the point - just giving as much background as possible.Socially inept early twenty-something girl needing advice.?
Sounds fine to ask this other guy out. Don't expect the first one to be really thrilled about it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment