Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ladies Need your help ( girl friend advice)?

I try to do as much as i can sometimes to show my girlfriend that i love her. But sometime i miss out in doing the little things for her like leaving her just an i love you note or flowers just because. My question is what are somethings that have been done for you that you thought was the best little somthing that your someone did for you.Ladies Need your help ( girl friend advice)?
One hug a day (at least) for no reason! My boyfriend and I live together and work at the same place. After 5 yrs. he still always opens the door for me. I find that so charming about him. Not many men open a door for a lady anymore. He also made up a poem out of the blue when we were on different shifts: Roses are red, the grass is green, I miss you being here, if you know what I mean. I lost my heart to him then! Hope this gives you some hints. Good luck!Ladies Need your help ( girl friend advice)?
when i told him i loved someone else he didn't walk away he gave me time to decide what i really wanted and i love him for that some times the little things u do you don't even know u done them by the way i choose him
my bf called me everyday just to ask how i was and what was on my mind. u might not think the little things are important but just by buying a card saying i luv u shows her your thinking of her
dont try so hard..........just on her b-day try doing breakfast in bed followed by leg rub then comforting her...i think she already know that u live her the question i r u gonna keep loving her?
Once my bf showed up with a single rose all smartly dressed and said '; Im taking you out for a meal, wherever you'd like, just because I love you'; It was very sweet!
I always enjoy a good back and shoulder massage. A day of pampering is always good too. Get a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure. Include a note that says something to this effect--';You are a wonderful part of my life. I just thought you might enjoy a day of pampering.'; She will know that you really appreciate her.

No comments:

Post a Comment