Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shy girl wants advice on flirting!! 13 years old!!?

I'm really shy, and I don't know how to flirt!! I'm only 13!! How do I flirt at this age?Shy girl wants advice on flirting!! 13 years old!!?
No flirting until you're in high school...you are too young to be flirting...I flirted and dated in 5th grade and I got pregnant in 9th grade....think about it...Shy girl wants advice on flirting!! 13 years old!!?
you don't flirt.....you're only 13
at that age, you should just be yourself and dont really worry about having a bf...your flirting intuition will come in time
Go read Nancy Drew or something like that ...
I don't know. ave you asked your freinds
ima 14, and ima shy too. i dont know how to flirt either. i am going to add u in my contacts. :)) we can try to help each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment