Friday, April 30, 2010

Girl/Guy advice?

What is considered sexy? It seems impossible to think some's hot but not sexy. They can't turn someone on or be comfortable with their body (strange but true).





I'm kinda slim and I'm woundering how do I become sexy. I've never had a bf but I've been kissed once. My parents don't trust me for some reason so I can't maintain a relationship, (atleast not until next year when I graduate). So somebody help a gal out cuz I don't want my first bf to think I'm some kinda nerd that doesn't know what to do with a guy (kissing, hugging, different bases etc.)





If your a guy and you've dated a girl who doesn't know much bout relationships how do you handle it?Girl/Guy advice?
Being sexy is mostly in the mind. If you feel sexy, your body language will exude it.


If my gf had no previous relationship that will be a big bonus. You have nothing to worry about.


Just let your relationship develop and unfold.





As for being sexy and gaining weight, I guess like 90% of women think their ideal weight should be lower. Don't fret over it. Just be self confident.Girl/Guy advice?
You take it slow and don't press her along. You might try to help her out and give her hints, maybe even tell her about what your last g/f did (risky and kinda boring at times but informative).

No comments:

Post a Comment