Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crazy situation with a girl. Need advice.?

I met this girl at my university about a year ago and from her signals she is interested in me. When I asked her out, she rejected me and said she didn't have time for dating. A few days later, her friends told me that she got caught off guard and said no because she was nervous. So what should I do? Should I wait for her to talk to me or should I continue to pursue her? I don't want to seem like a stalker or anything like that. Thanks for your advice.Crazy situation with a girl. Need advice.?
If your really interested in her ask again. There's a good chance if her friends are doing the talking she is regretting her choice.





If she says no a second time however get out of the game. It can become a vicious cycle at your expense.





Good Luck!Crazy situation with a girl. Need advice.?
Okay. Take it easy. Things won't go smooth if u trying to rush. try to limit urself. I mean, try to spend time with her as a friend, not to say u really crazy for her n want her to be ur gf. Good luck.
Ask her to hang out with you and keep it low key. Maybe a group outting would work well. Keep it simple, and find a way for the two of you to spend time together without her feeling uncomfortable or pressured. Once she gets to know you better, and see what you're like, she may loosen up and be willing to start dating you. Spend some time with her, and then ask her out after a while. If she really does like you, in that way, then she'll say yes after a while.
this is what u do.....


play it cool n pretend like u dont need her


that will get her running to you...





dont keep buggin her about it youll seem needy...thats just sad
If you like her ask again. She says yes then you are good. If she says no again tell her ok but I am not gonna ask again if you do like me like I was told then the next move is yours.. stay strong and she will either come running or she will run away . either way ya got your answer

No comments:

Post a Comment