Friday, April 30, 2010

I need teenage girl's advice?

I'm a 14 year old guy. I'm 5'5'; and have an athletic body. I have bleach blond hair and brown eyes. My hair isn't short but it isn't long either. I lift weights almost every other day. Do i sound attractive to you? If not what would you're dream guy look like?I need teenage girl's advice?
based on your description, you seem to be cool. but also take note that girls don't only dream of good looks but also about great attitude... remember that inside beauty has equal footing as that of the outside appearanceI need teenage girl's advice?
Well I'm 18 so this is a little weird because you're young and all, but when I was 14 I loved the surfer look. Still do (but on older guys lol). My dream guy would look like (and well, basically is) Sidney Crosby. But I've found that most girls don't necessarily have a ';type'; that they always date or are attracted to. Guys come in all shapes and sizes and hair colours and there's something unique and sexy about all of them.
yup u sound very sexy!!!!!!! and I bet you are in person!


( im a girl by the way don't let my picture fool you lol)
Ya you sound cute but no offense your kinda short cuz im 13 and im 5'10'' lol but then again im pretty tall but ya you seem cute(:
you dont need other people to tell you you are atractive or hansom the girl that will one day win your heart will be lucky





one day someone will walk into your life and mke you see why it never worked out with anyone else





Strongs =)
You sound like you like the dick buddy.
Yeah you do. But most 14 year old girls ( The ones I know at least) are a little taller then you and that can be awkward.
yeah you sound attractive to me.
you sound good 2 me :)


but my dream guy i would want very sweet and romantic,i dont care about hair color,eye color etc.
Sure, you sound pretty good looking. A little short...
well I mean description is one thing but we would need to see a picture to really say...you sound cute though I guess
ooo yea ;)
ur young why do u even want to start that up if ur attractive. ull find out once u hit school n girls are drooling over u

No comments:

Post a Comment