Friday, April 30, 2010

I said some mean things to my girl...any advice to help the situation get better????

ok so my girl has a problem with being too nice, so i got rowdy and said some mean things to her about what she did the other day with her boss...they didnt have sex, tho...anyways he says sexual things to her and she never stands up for herself...and also she has male friends feeding her lies about who i am and what i do...i need this drama to stop but how do i stop it???????I said some mean things to my girl...any advice to help the situation get better????
Honestly I think that you need to work on your comunication skills. I'm not trying to demean you though because I have had the same issue in some of my relationships. In this situation I think that you need to sit down and let her know that you are sorry for being so harsh with her the previous day. Also, you need to let her know that she is a special person in your life and it upsets you when she gets taken advantage of. This will make you seem like the protector and get back in on her good graces. Also, about the ';drama'; maybe you should just talk to her about taking everything the jelious guy friends of her say about you with a grain of salt. Remember she is your girlfriend and if you two are in a good relationship she should know that the things they say are false. Good luck!I said some mean things to my girl...any advice to help the situation get better????
talk to her in a calm and sincere tone and let her know that there are sick people out there and liars that like making peoples live's impossible and in order for you and her to be happy you two need to get passed this and need to have complete trust in each other

No comments:

Post a Comment