Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crazy situation with a girl. Need advice.?

I met this girl at my university about a year ago and from her signals she is interested in me. When I asked her out, she rejected me and said she didn't have time for dating. A few days later, her friends told me that she got caught off guard and said no because she was nervous. So what should I do? Should I wait for her to talk to me or should I continue to pursue her? I don't want to seem like a stalker or anything like that.


If I don't do anything, will she think that I am not interested and move on? Thanks for you adviceCrazy situation with a girl. Need advice.?
Seems like one of those situations where nothings going to happen if you don't take the initiative, espeacially if she's the type who's friends talk for her (whats up with that). If its bothering you that much try to talk to her once more if she says no or whatever, then take that at face value and keep it pushing.Crazy situation with a girl. Need advice.?
Suggest to her friends you would still like to take her out, and have them see if she might be interested. College can be an intense time. You may just have had bad timing or been too public about it. Continue to say hello in passing.
i think you should honestly wait, so u dont seem like a stalker, give her time, and don't rush her..
I think that you should let her come to you at this point. If you keep bugging her it will scare her away. Just lay low and I'm sure that she will appreciate the space to make her decision.
that's a tough one...


if i was the girl and that happened to me i would definatly want to be asked again.


everyone deserves a second chance to go out with a nice guy, which i bet you are.
Pursue unless you think you'll have another person in a few. If she yells get the **** out of there. Had this situation before, best thing to do is move on unless you really like her.
talk to her she shouldnt be so immature at that age

No comments:

Post a Comment