Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I want to become friends with a girl in my class. I need some advice!!!?

I am college guy and there this girl that I really like. From past experiences I have notice that my attempts to go out with girls have failed because I only get as far as becoming friends and then I just lose interests because nothing happens. People say I am good looking I don't think it's my looks. Anyways I would love hear what u have to say.I want to become friends with a girl in my class. I need some advice!!!?
You lose interest in these girls because you are afraid of being rejected by them so you just stay friends. Just because you failed before to have a relationship doesn't mean it will happen this time. Become her friend and get to know her and ask her out. This has nothing to do with you, it is all about finding the right girl.I want to become friends with a girl in my class. I need some advice!!!?
ask her only to go out
keep being interested in her..don't stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment