Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girls & Boys Advice....feeling strange around a girl?

Well i have been hanging out with a friend(girl) just going out another girl comes with us all just friends.I am normally shy of girls %26amp; barley talk or anything but went around them I feel normal and all


We have been hanging out for like 6 months now or alil less we met from a friend of a friend of her cousin lol we were a big group when we met %26amp; I am a shy person when I am near new ppl but when around her I felt normal not like the other girls/boys that there were I was shy talking to them


We send msgs(sms) to each other %26amp; sometimes phone .I do not really have many friends that r girls if I can barley have 15 that r girl鈥檚 probly less %26amp; btw we don鈥檛 go the same school


We did not meet these 3 weeks the first week she was with her dad second I was sick and now we have exams so we need to study


I always think of her %26amp; all since the first time I met her what does it mean anyway %26amp; when I am around her I feel kind of strange like I can say anything to her is it just me or am I strange?Girls %26amp; Boys Advice....feeling strange around a girl?
you like her...that's all there is.(:Girls %26amp; Boys Advice....feeling strange around a girl?
Uh I am definatly not a lesbian!


why would I feel strange around a girl??
you like her that is all. and that does not make you strange

No comments:

Post a Comment