Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Should I ask a friend advice about how to approach a girl or do i just do what I feel is right?

I am dating a girl right now....not yet a couple but...my friends telling me be aware and she might be out for more than just me. They have no proof or reasos to think so except the fact that she fit the mold of ';golddigger';. I think she is sincerely nice and I dont mind doing things for her early on. Is this just me being naive or could I just on point with my feeling about her being geniunely niceShould I ask a friend advice about how to approach a girl or do i just do what I feel is right?
.Treat people how you find them.';Friends'; are always giving worldly advice.Usually for their own benefit Not yoursShould I ask a friend advice about how to approach a girl or do i just do what I feel is right?
i think you should just do what you feel but take what your friends say into consideration..just keep a close eye on this girl

No comments:

Post a Comment