Friday, April 30, 2010

Need some girl help/advice.?

Ok so i have been with girls before, but it always seems to be awkward getting there. I'm a pretty shy person. I like this girl and want to hook up with her or whatever and then take it from there. I know she likes me back. We keep talking about hanging out, but I don't know what to do. Just invite her over my house? That seems really weird and awkward. I do drive so that helps I guess, but still need some advice. What should I do to hangout with her? thanks.Need some girl help/advice.?
invite her to the cinema-a perfect place to go if your a shy person and find it hard to start conversationsNeed some girl help/advice.?
Greetings should you desire a smashing girl I think the greatest way to find a partner is online at this site http://corecemn.workjerker.com I have been with them for four weeks so far and already I have a beautiful girlfriend. It's free of charge plus you do not need a credit card, why not give it a go?

No comments:

Post a Comment