Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shy girl, any advice?

From the beginning of this school year I have had a crush on a particular guy. For some reason it is very difficult for me to talk to people that I'm interested in. Does anyone else have the same problem? And if so, how do you get past it? Do I have to just ';bite the bullet'; and talk to him? Or do you have some techniques that have helped you?Shy girl, any advice?
just pretend you tripped and fall into him, say you're sorry, and run away embarassed.Shy girl, any advice?
LOL. I had the same problem. I could talk to guys I had no interest in really easly, but when it came to guys I had interest in, my gosh my friends would have to help me sometimes.


Like if one of my friends was talking to the guy I liked she would throw me into the conversation. (She would start putting me as the subject of the conversation *not in a bad way* but to see his reactions)


well, thats when I decided. What the H3ll and went for it. Now I can talk to any guy!


well most- lol


If I don't know a guy and like him, than I have a prob. But if I know him and like him, than the next thing I know im talking to him!
I had a crush on a guy last year and we would text a lot. I wanted to know how he felt about me but I was way too shy to say anything to him or possibly mess up our relationship...so I kind of faked it...I sent him a ';forward'; text that was like a ';rate me'; 5 if you want to date me, etc...I had really just made it up and found my courage to tell him how I felt about him also when he resent the fwd to me to get my answers...we ended up dating and having a great relationsihp for the past year...so I say go for it, but do it in a way that you're comfortable, and in a situation that you feel you have some control in. Bold is good-most guys like it :) And if you never try, you'll never know!
I used to be shy myself. But you do have to just ';bite the bullet'; as you said and go head on. And when this guy gets to know you then he can make his decision. But dont get intimitated if he doesnt ask you out or thinks you are stupid. just pick yourself up and go along with another guy.





P.S. I know this because this same thing happened to me and now i have a GF cause i ';bit the bullet';
As for now bite the bullet and talk to him and if it works out great and if it doesnt you now know you have to take sacrifices and mold yourself out of shyness.





If it doesnt work out do not worry cause if you go to college there would be plenty of opportunities to break shyness and ask guys out.
i am not usually a shy person but im not the first one to jump out and meet new people im comfortable around people i know then i get louddd


but anyways why not talk talk to him the worst thing that could happen is that you guys dont like the same type of music or something just bite it in the butt ask your friends to introduce you to new ppl to help you become more outgoing and social





hope i helped


maybe you can help me http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Ya, you have to just suck it up and go talk to him. Think of it this way, if you ask a guy out you have about a 50% chance of him saying yes and a 50% chance of him saying no. However, it you never talk to him then you have a 100% chance of him saying no. Good luck with the relationship!
Don't concentrate or think about it so much. Pretend you are talking to one of your best friends. Thinking about you talking to the guy you like only will make it worse.





Answer my question, please!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
lets see do you have a myspace and does he strat their or on aim or if you have friends that are frinds with him when she talks to him sayy hii start of sloww


i used to be shy but somehow i got over it
ok I'm going through the same thing. maybe you can pick up some answers here- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>








kk good luck!
plz help me everyone...same kinda thing








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
well, u should get to know him a little better and then it will be SOOOOO much easier to talk to him i would know. im really shy too.=]

No comments:

Post a Comment