Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can I get a girl's advice.?

I am so confused and hopeful right now. Last week this girlthat goes to my school asked to be added as a friend on myspace, and in her profile, it talks about finding her true love and things like that. So a few days we were talking and she asked me what i look for in a girl, well i told her and she replied: WOW thats exactly what i like in a guy. And, we talked on the phone for like an 11/2 hours that same night. Well, she told me that she thought i was a cool guy and she thought i was sweet. She called me last night after work at 10, and I was just wanting to know what this means... what should i be doing ? what should i be saying? does she like me%26gt;?Can I get a girl's advice.?
Awww, hmmm ;) I think she might just like you. Talking for that long is a big accomplishment in my eyes; I hate talking on the phone and conversation never lasts that long unless I really like who I'm talking to and am interested in what they have to say. I would say she definitely likes you actually. Especially with the fact that she replied with that whole ';WOW'; repsponse--that's funny. I always think it's funny when a guy does that with me; the whole ';oh yeah, me too/ same here'; thing. It actually makes me smile and like them even more. I don't think you have to be doing anything different in particular because she seems to like you now exactly how you are. You could maybe give off some ';vibes'; or whatever that you're not totally closed off to a bf/gf relationship, so she knows that you're okay with her ';pursuing'; you. I know I wouldn't continue to flirt with a guy like that if he didn't express any further interest than just friends--because he might just like someone else....well, sorry for rambling up there, but I hope you get at least a little bit of insight from what I had to say.





Good luck and have a nice day!!!Can I get a girl's advice.?
Well it seems that she likes you. I think you should just ask her out to a nice dinner or something and she was she does.
It sounds to me that she likes you. Maybe you and the girl should make a small step like going out to dinner and don't make any fast advances to her, you might scare her away. I hope everything works out for you.


You can even send her a rose over the Internet, by going into www.funcards.com That makes every girl happy to receive a rose.


I wish you the very best and good luck. It does sound like true love.
Take it easy and keep talking to her. This is the time to get to know her.
At this point she is finding out if you are compatible with her and wants a friendship first let it happen and down the road who knows what is going to happen lol.
Its possible. However, until you hear it directly from her, there is no way to tell exactly how she feels.
She's trying to get to know you better. Yes, I'd say she might be interested. Are you? See where it goes.
yea she prob feeling you just keep doin wat you r already doin
hang out for at least 1 month before asking her on a date, just to be sure. but according to what you're describing, it sounds like it's going pretty well =) but dont' be crushed if it doesn't end up in a relationship, being friends are great.
The question is do you like Her? She is obviously flirting with you and trying to get to know you if you like her, tell her and cut the games.
yea she likes you. You fit what she wants. ask her out on a date. I bet she will say yes.
you should get to know her better, and hang out with her more. dont scare her or anyhting, maybe she justs want to be freinds, wait till you are aboslutely sure, you never know





but i think you have a bigg chance ;]
Yes, she likes you. Your job now is to chill and just enjoy her company. You had to know already that she liked you when she asked to be added to your friend list.





You should be kind and interested in her and not fake. Also, don't worry that she's checking with her friends about everything, because what really matters to a girl is what she doesn't tell her friends.
Ask her out
she likes u!!!! ask her out. she will luv u 4 it!!
she might like you.


ask her out..


and see if anything happens.





: )
ASK HER OUT ALREADY!!
you are overanalyzing, she likes you, ask her out
She obviously likes you...take it easy don't come on too strong...remember girls like a chase! But show her you're interested in her too.
You are a GUY! follow your instincts ,but it look like she does like you DA! is obvious .is up to you what can means because she is actually giving you way to much to get notice ..please don't be clueless,if you like her I guess you can ask her out .


good Luck !
i would say she is into you, it seems she likes that you have some things in common, i think you should keep talkin to her and ask her how she feels about you, and then when she replies, if its a good answer, i think you should go for it and ask her out
ASK HER OUT U DONT KNO WHAT WILL HAPPEN UNTIL U TRY
It could mean that she really likes you, be yourself, be truthful to yourself and to the girl. Ask her questions to get to know her better, it could be the start of fireworks. finnally tell her how you feel about her and ask if she feels the same way it's best if you ask her these things online so that your voice doesn't shake. trust me it will if you choose the phone way. I wish you all the luck in the world. Good luck hopefully you'll get the girl in the end. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELLLLLOOOO!!!! YES, she likes you! Ask her to do something together. Build a relationship.
stop overthinking. She likes you, just hang out and get to know each other and enjoy it without overanalyzing it to death.
yeah sounds like she likes you. if you like her then ask her out. if not just make it clear that your good friends. like saying your such a cool friend to have. or ask her about other girls... she will take the hint

No comments:

Post a Comment