Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl issues... advice needed?

well, i am 19 and going into my sophomore year at college and i just moved down to my shore house for the summer cuz i am working down here. Problem is there is a girl i like up where i live who me and all my buddies chill with. I am not close enough to her to just text her and be like watsup, but there is no way of going up to see her. And i am worried she is gonna forget bout me which sucks cuz **** was just looking like it was gonna work out. wat to do?Girl issues... advice needed?
You ought to text her just to stay in touch. But say something different like: ';I miss seeing you around'; or ';Wish you were here';. This will also let her know that you're interested in her. These kinds of little texts will keep you in her thoughts. See how she responds and take it from there. Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment