Friday, April 30, 2010

Girl Crush Emergency!!! Girls give advice!! Girlfriend?

Look, I have a crush on this girl who is a friend to me, she has had alot going on in her life, last year she was in a serious car accident and since she has very few friends besides her family compared to what she had, I am one of those few, we exercise, go to lunch, and hang out, when I first met her in my 7th hour class as a transfer at the start of 2nd semester she smiled at me even when she didn't know me, that is what made me start talking to her, and become her friend, she is also a health/exercise freak, so she always seems to be at my work, at a luxury grocery store, one of the workers who I am close to and I told in confidence that I like the exercise girl, well she spread it and I'm sure my good exercise friend will know within 12 hours of 5:00PM CT 7/4/07, what should I do? How do you think she'll react?Girl Crush Emergency!!! Girls give advice!! Girlfriend?
Hey!





Well there's not much you can do about crushes.But since you confided in this girl and you know that she spreaded it,if the girl you like does find out well then more then likely she will ask you about it wonderin if it is just a rumor or the truth.And personally I don't like liers I despies them so tell her the truth it's better then letting her feel like it was just a rumor.Cuz if she feels the same way you do towards her and you let her think it was just some stupid rumor then it could hurt not only her but you.It's better to be honest about how you feel about sumone(unless they are in a relationship or you feel it isn't the right thing to do)then lie to them about how you feel.Just go on about your regular businness as usual kinda like you don't know it got spreaded around and if she comes up and askes you about it just be honest with who knows she may feel the same way and if not then at least you can look at yourself and know you gave it a shot and not always wonderin what if i told the truth.Um...if she does find out possible she could act a little weird and like she is in space or sumthin.Or could she be sumwhat distant if that's the case as a friend just asks whats buggin her she'll more then likely tell you what she heard and like i said before just be honest with her and don't lie.I hope that I helped a little bit.I know this stuff is confusing.But be honest b/c if you honest with her then she will diffently trust you more as a friend and secondly your being honest with your self and will never wonder what if..... Well good luck with everything I hope that she does feel the same way you do and you two could be happy together!Girl Crush Emergency!!! Girls give advice!! Girlfriend?
She probably likes you too. Take this opportunity to tell her how you really feel. Oh and, calm down.
I think that she likes you too. Why would she smile on someone she doesn't know if she's interested?!? You don't know what she really feels about you and you won't find out if you don't ask her. Your the guy ater all. most girls doesn't like being the first one to tell a guy her feelings. so my advice, Go Tell Her! you don't know what might happen. Even if it doesn't turn out as you planned, you'll find another girl..
I think she will be flattered--ask her out.
If she is at your work all the time--she probably cares for her, too. Talk to her.....good luck.
What are you waiting for??? You need to ask her out. Not doing so would be like sitting on undiscovered oil and just letting it remain undiscovered thus your not collecting any profits. She obviously likes you. And if all fails, you at least hav a good friend. But theres probably something there if she would always smile at you like that. Also if your one of the only ones there to support her, thats a very flattering thing and gives you good chances. Ask her out before the news gets to her. Go for it!!! Best of Luck!!
Let it go. If she likes you too, she will give you a ';go ahead'; sign. If not, don't bring it up.
She could be flattered..or she could be embaressed that you didn't tell her first. Either way, talk to her pronto.
ask her out! sounds like you have a good chance. cant say how she'll react, either yes or no. yes, good for you. no, move on and still be her friend.
I can't comment for how she'll react, but this is a good opportunity. She's going to be thinking ';Either somebody's lying or he'd better tell me himself so I'll know';. You can make the first move, and now it's not as hard because she knows. She'll be expecting it.
I think u have nothing to worry about. I don't think anything will go wrong. Just believe in yr self, and everything will b ok!!!! Good luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment