Friday, April 30, 2010

I want to get a girl-friend but I am shy, help me please ladys with some friendly advice...?

I need a girl friend. I have never dated before because before i moved out of my house, i lived religeously and I was under alot of parental pressure of not dating unless the intension is marrage. I moved 2,000 miles away from my parent, now I have no clue where to start. Its driving me crazy and Im about to rip my hair out. I need some advice to help me get into a relationship.I want to get a girl-friend but I am shy, help me please ladys with some friendly advice...?
I think you should talk to me ; 0 ) . haha.


www.myspace.com/msapplebottomc ulo(playin with you... but even so i have lots of friends from different backgrounds and different areas of the country so i will help you hehe)





otherwise you need to get out some and just walk up to a girl and talk to her!!! you can do it! stop being shyI want to get a girl-friend but I am shy, help me please ladys with some friendly advice...?
Well maybe yooh need to take your own advice!! I saw your answer to the question, 'What to do and how?' , and that is what yooh need to do! Just say something similar to a girl that yooh like, even if yooh have only just met her, and yooh will be confident before yooh know it! And yooh may even have a gf!


Anyway i dnt see why the ladies aint falling for yooh, your hot!





Good luck!
Make A list of all of your imagined shortcomings...fix the fixable...forget the non-fixable....take an acting class to create a personality change towards outgoing as opposed to introverted...have no fear of drama training...does no damage and does not hurt a bit....always treat males and females with utmost respect....if you encounter a few distasteful ones ....make em disappear....remember rule #1....Everyone ,and i mean everyone,is as afraid of looking dumb,silly,stupid,or awkward as you may be...even if they do not outwardly seem that way....you look like a handsome enough guy and a little pizazz in your personality will create a good companion for you....best of luck.....A tip.....Take dancing lessons...just about all woman love to dance and darn near worship a guy they can enjoy dancing with....This tip makes you more desirable to the ladies than hot cars,macho men,and Mr.moneybags....Trust me i am a senior former shy guy with a load of experience....Sorry For Being So Windy..But...Nobody knows too much......One More thing......when on a date...make the date about them.....shut your trap about yourself...its boring to many....if asked about something,keep it real brief and turn the subject back to them....winers,crybabys.and ';Do you wanna hear about how great i am types';..turn stomachs...big time.....Lastly......never lie...you will get caught and destroy the trust forever....woman have the memory of Elephants....If you have to lie about it...do not do it !!!....The shape of an object(you)..creates the shape of the space around it.....Print this...keep it handy
Girls love confidence (but not arrogance). There actually are many books people write about overcoming shyness, becoming self-confident, getting dates, being irresistible to the opposite sex, etc. If you have the money you should buy and read some, search for them on amazon.com or something, or even check a library. Might sound silly but some of those are loaded with good advice and can be very helpful.
start by going out to clubs, bars, etc.


start by making friends first...


the other way is...is try a singles web-site: ie: americansingles.com , match.com, or try a web site for your area...


take your time with jumping into a relationship with someone,
I'm not an expert but you should try going out with friends or gettin your friends to hook you up a potential GF. Break out of your shy shell and step up, you'll likely get a yes from a request. Good luck
just go out. girls r everywhere, hell, u could meet ur future wife at the grocery stole ! just find someone that attracts u, become friends FIRST then see where it goes from there. good luck
Hey Johnny!! Is that you in the picture?? If it is, your cute, so don't worry about it!!! What I look for in a guy is cuteness (you got that!!), that he's smart, a gentlemen, caring, and creativeness. Don't think that girls like a player, because if they do, they're b******. To get a girl, ask you friends that have girlfriends to ask their girlfriend if they have friends that are single and want some1 to date. Also, you can get a job at a mall or something and can meet girls at your job or customers that you think are girlfriend material for you. But, you have to be social. Don't be shy or afraid of rejection. Being rejected is a part of life! Good luck!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment