Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl help advice please!!1?

I have a really big crush on this girl but i dont think she like me more than a friend.Advice pleaseGirl help advice please!!1?
I kind of have the same problem. I think you should just flirt with her a little bit but make sure you don't over do it... If you guys are meant for each other youll get hooked upGirl help advice please!!1?
if she is really your friend dont mess it up, if your relationship as friends is not too hard, tell her she will understand but tell her like a comment, like I have a crush on you but make it as unimportant as u can, if not she'll feel compromised with the answer
Just ask her out to see what she will say. If she say yeah go for it if she say no move on
ask her, if she says no, leave it alone.
I'd say give it a go the worst she acn say is no.
ask if she likes u start flirting around with her......

No comments:

Post a Comment