Friday, April 30, 2010

Girl help/advice?

okay well there is a girl thatch realy like she goes to my school but there is a little problemi dont have herr in any of my classes I only see her at lunch and she is always looking at me.when she looks at me I wanna go talk to her but I don't no wit to talk about what do u think I should do /say because I'm blanket out right now plz helpGirl help/advice?
ok you need to relax cuz the girl is probobly waiting for you to come over to her if she stares at you she might like you so you need to just go over there and talk to her dont act like you dont no wut to say just go up to her and and say hi and complament her and then if you start flirting she will start if she does she is probobly intrested and it is up to you but after you talk to her MORE than one time ask her if she wants to go out...hope this helps





things you can talk about





-anoyying teachers


-plans for the weekend





p.s. make her laughGirl help/advice?
You: ';Hey, do you mind if I sit down?';


Her: ';Sure! No problem.';


You: ';So how are you today? I've seen you around, but I have never gotten a chance to talk to you.';
talk about school, classes, what ya want to do after you graduate, start with something simple then progress.
First you have to instill some self confidence within yourself. Then you must simply approach and tell her that she caught your eye and ask for her number, or ask her out on a date. Ask her about herself. Girls love to talk!!!!! see if you have anything in common, and if you do...bingo there's your conversation!
do any of ur friends kno her? if not, yea u should go talk to her. make something up or be random.. coz if she's lookin at u, she's interested.. so whats the worst that can happen? next time she looks at u just smile, then just say hi. really.
just go up to her and say hi. and then give her a compliment and then just talk about what kind of music u like or tv shows/movies. stuff like that. goodluck.
In the end, you just have to talk to her at lunch. Just go over and say what's up, introduce yourself, whatever. If you just keep doing nothing, then you're pretty much screwed. Take a chance, and roll with the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment