Friday, April 30, 2010

I met this girl ladies advice only............only?

i met this girl online she si so hott i wanna sart talking to her but i dont wanna sound weird what should i say how should i start the convorsation????I met this girl ladies advice only............only?
Say ';Hi my name is (insert name), how are you today??';


The conversation should naturally flow from there. Do not, I repeat do not - use a chat up line like, ';Hi I just joined the navy come and talk to me if you're interested in C-men'; They seriously send out the wrong msg. lol!!


If she's interested she'll reply...Good LuckI met this girl ladies advice only............only?
try hi... haha





i have people come up to me and just randomly start talking to me... but i like weird. i think its attractive. it takes a lot to keep me interested in a guy if hes a stranger.





my advice is say something that keeps you ahead of the pack. make yourself memorable
Uhmm just say hi then comment pics....then yalls relation ship grows then yall will maybe be able to date. ahah








myspace???


www.myspace.com/emina_luvs_u
You should just start by telling her how you truly feel for her, and that you would like to take your relationship to the next level if she would be ok with it.
say hello, your f-ing hot....


haha no dont say that.


just introduce your self


';hi am blank'; and the convo should go from there....


just keep your conversations intresting
Just say Hey Whats up..And ask questions about her. but not one after another give her a chance to ask. be funny :)





goodluck!
Just say hey , and then be yourself! :]
be yourself
be yourself .... say hi ... know each other a little more and then ask her if she is free one day and invite her for dinner or whatever u find that she would like to do

No comments:

Post a Comment