Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby Girl name advice????

My name is Brittany Diane after my mom who is Diane


We want our girls name to be similar to mine, starting with a ';B';.





We have come up with the name Brenay Diane Hayes.





Brenay is pronounced like Renee but with a ';B';. Is the pronouciation obvious or not? Also is this a cute name for a girl? We like it a lot but wanted other opinions. Thank you. :)Baby Girl name advice????
--Brenay is cute, but I'm iffy on how it flows with Diane. For other obvious spellings of Brenay, it could be Brenae or Brenaye.





--';Br'; names that I think flow well with Diane: Brenna, Breanna, Bria, Brylee, and Brooke





--Hope it helps and good luck!Baby Girl name advice????
yeah i knew how to say it when i seen it, but thats a really cute name! who cares if us answerers dont like it, its your baby not everyone else's ya know? it really just matters if you and your baby daddy likes it. But i love it though its cute!
I know a guy name Branay; not the same; but still..





Why not go with somthing more girly; like Bree?
Please do not stick your daughter with a made-up cutesie poo name that can be neither spelled or pronounced!





';Cute'; is okay when your daughter is younger than say, six. But think of your daughter as a grown woman who has graduated from law school or has an engineering degree and is STUCK with a fluffy, cute name more suited for a cheerleader or hair dresser.





Name your daughter Diane, after your mother. Diane is a classic name that is neither cute or weird. Diane or Diana was the Greek godess of the the hunt. She was a strong goddess.





Or look deeper into your family tree for other good, solid classic names.





Some children, especially girls who are given cutesie poo made-up names grow to hate their names. Why risk it?
When I read the name, I pronounced it BREN ay. The emphasis on the opposite syllable from what you want. If you want people to pronounce it like Renee, you could spill it Brenee.





I think it sounds pretty if you can work out the spelling.
I really like Brenay Never heard is before but love it!
Harlow ( Nicole Riches Baby) i love that name


Bailey is gd to if u want B
I think ';Brenee'; is a beautiful name......





Brenee Diane sounds very nice together...





more ideas:


Brylee Diane Hayes


Brynlee Diane Hayes


Brielle Diane Hayes
I think its a cute name!!! Another way to spell it would be Brenae.
I like the name Brenay Diane Hayes its pretty.


or what about..


Breanna Diane Hayes


Bridget Diane Hayes


Brioney Diane Hayes
well theres balie or bailey, bretta, briaelyn, breda, brinda, britta, britt. they're just some suggestions. i like your choice though.
I like Brenay the best. It's likely that when she gets to school, nobody else will have her name. You don't need any other suggestions.
The pronounciation is difficult. I would have thought it pronounced ';Brainy'; But I do like the name. What if you spelled it Brenee, just Renee with a ';B'; in the front of it. Then the pronounciation would be easier. Have you considered the name Brianna? That's a beautiful name as well.
Brenda Diane Hayes
FIRST off I love how you incorporated your name into your daughters name. I'm doing the same! I also have my moms name as my middle name, so my daughter will have my name as her middle name. I'm Dayna and my daughter will be Desirae Dayna. It's a really sweet tradition to carry on.





I like the spelling of Brenay, but you might want to stick with Brenee because it's easier to see how it's pronounced. It's a really unique name %26amp; I think your daughter would be happy with it. GOOD LUCK!
I wouldn't have guessed that pronunciation, no.





I'm not really fond of it, sorry. I don't like made up names. What about Bronwen, Branwen, Briana, or Bridget?
that is a cute name but you could also try brynn (like lynn 'cept with a b good luck finding names.:-)
I don't like the name but the pronunciation is easy. Do what you want.
its an pretty name and i got the pronunciation right the first time,although i think there will be a lot of people who wouldn't get it right.


but you should remember its your daughter and if you like the name it doesn't matter if nobody else does,some other options is


Bianca Diane


Bernice Diane


Belinda Diane


Biene Diane


Berrieny Diane
i actually like it (:





also there is Brielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment