Tuesday, April 27, 2010

GUY HELP PLEASE. im a girl needing advice on guys!!!?

ok im a 14 year old girl. freshman in highshool





i have never had a boyfriend


never kissed a guy on the lips


ive held hands and hugged guys before


guys have liked me before


ive danced with guys at school dances


no guy has ever asked me out


ive never asked a guy out


no guys seem interested in me





im friendly smart funny kind somewhat pretty i guess





what should i do?!GUY HELP PLEASE. im a girl needing advice on guys!!!?
you're just a freshman. you're not supposed to be extrememly experienced in the guy area.


so my advice is to just chill for a while. Highschool is a great time to meet guys and you will, and soon become for comfortable around them. don't worry, you'll be out there in no time.GUY HELP PLEASE. im a girl needing advice on guys!!!?
Well that depends. If you want a boyfriend, I'm sure some guy will come to you. It's ok if you haven't had a boyfriend, or kissed a guy.


If your smart and funny, I'm sure a guy will notice you sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment