Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl trouble. Advice ladies, please?

I met a girl named karie through my friend john this past friday. The night we all hang out with other people and john and karie literally become bf and gf. John gets stoned everyone starts drinking. Me and karie start talking right she later starts complimenting me telling me how awesome I am and how I understand her so well. She invites me back over to chill with everyone the next day. On that day she texts me after getting my number from someone and tells me to please come over and not flake out and later that day she tells me she understands me too like I do her. I tell her prove it. She says let's talk about it later. I say I look forward to it and she says she does too. Now I leave right. A day later I text her and tell her next time we should all chill at my place. Almost the whole day goes by and she finally writes back asking if I hang out with john that much. Then says it doesn't matter that she doesn't talk to him that much anymore and says shell see what she's doing friday. I wait a half a day and text back asking what happened. A day goes by no response. Later john tells me they broke up over some drama. I text her again asking if itd be cool if I called her trying to be respectful. No response after a day so far. Does this girl like me? Should I call her? I'm confused by her actions.Girl trouble. Advice ladies, please?
My advice without reading the book above: Don't ever get married. Just live-in, and split when you need to. You never know what the future brings, and, if by some joy, you find Ms. Right, then you will know that in the very distant future.Girl trouble. Advice ladies, please?
Aren't you FRIENDS with John? You should find out what the drama was.





But why would you think about dating a girl who already dated your friend?
i am confused.. she sound like a drama queen
Will--get a clue--pick a new girl to be interested in--she sounds stupid--and disrespectful---she is not for you--you deserve better. why waste anymore time--the whole thing sounds idiotic--how old are all you kids??? Sound like 12 year olds. Grow up
Grrr..............Just call the girl!


She has been sending you signals, what else do you need?
she's just being a regular girl, which is CONFUSING! most likely she just needs a little bit of time to figure out what she wants. i would act the same. especially that she kinda had a thing with ur buddy.. i say stop texting or calling her for a few days and then try once again. if she will be weird about it again.. just forget her. she doesnt deserve ur time!
You dont say how old you are or how old she is. But basically I would wait for her to text me, call or whatever. Is her place to make the next move. If she is real young, perhaps she does not know what she wants, you might be ready for a more serious one on one relationship and she might not be ready for that. I say this lady is confused and does not know what she wants. I leave her alone and find someone else. She is not interested. She might still care for John.

No comments:

Post a Comment