Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl name advice (20 characters)?

My friend wants me to help with her baby's name. She'll be having a girl and I thought the name Cecilia May would be cute. What do you think?Girl name advice (20 characters)?
I really like that, not common at all. I just think the middle name is extremely popular, otherwise great name.Girl name advice (20 characters)?
It kind of reminds me of an old woman's name...I like Cecilia but not with the middle name May!





answer minee??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I lovelovelovelovelovelove it!!!!!





It is BEAUTIFUL!!!





I'm not sure if I like it better, but if YOU like it better you could try


Cecilia Mae?





I love it, Great choice!
cute name
Cecilia May is awesome. Keep it.
I don't like Cecilia. May is cute. I would suggest Calista May.
I think Cecilia May is cute.





You should also consider:





Arianna Joy (nickname: Ari and/or AJ)





Jaelyn Rose or Jaelyn Nicole (pronounced Jay-lin)





Olivia Grace





Layla Olivia





I think those names are beautiful.





Hope I helped! :)
Cecilia May is a stunning name. I would definitely recommend that to her.





Cecelia is also a very unique name. You don't see many Cecelia's running around here, now-a-days. I'm not sure why though, it is a gorgeous name that I think should be much, much, much more popular. May is a bit on the common side, but not too common. I have a cousin with the middle name May, but she's the only one I know.





The name also flows very well. I've always thought that long first names sound fantastic with short middle names. Cecelia is an extremely long first name, four-syllables! And May being an extremely short middle name -- one-syllable -- it sounds wonderful with Cecelia.





Congratulations to your friend!
how are these?





smitha


nimisha


neeju


neera


neha


vishwasini
Cecilia May is a beautiful name in my opinion, but a little bit to girly. You don't know if she will be girly or a tomboy.


I would pick something more neutral.





And the name is very common.

No comments:

Post a Comment