Friday, April 30, 2010

I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO GET MY BOYFRIEND'S EX GIRL OUT OF OUR LIFES?

WELL SHE STILL SMS %26amp; CALL HIM AND I GET THE IDEA THAT HE REPLIES.I HAVE ALL OF HER DETAILS IT WASNT EVENS HARD TO GET IT BUT WHAT CAN I DO WITH IT.I KNOW HE LOVES ME BUT WHY STAY IN CONTACT WITH HER.I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO GET MY BOYFRIEND'S EX GIRL OUT OF OUR LIFES?
Stop yelling at us.





This is something you need to take up with your boyfriend. You can't do anything except ask him not to. And it's up to him to honor your request.





If he won't maybe you should break up with him.I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO GET MY BOYFRIEND'S EX GIRL OUT OF OUR LIFES?
It's not your call to stop it. He is the one who has to say ';no more' If this guy really loved you as you say you wouldn't have to ask him. Think about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment