Friday, April 30, 2010

I like this girl...any advice?

I'm 16 (junior). There's this girl I've known since freshman year that I like. We talked some in freshman year when we had a class together, but this year, we don't. We're in last period together with her best guy friend (who has a gf), and they're really good friends. She and I never really talk in class anymore since the seats were changed, but neither do they, so i guess that's not too bad.





Whenever anybody says anything about me, she always defends me, even if wut they're saying is true or funny. Also, I IMed her recently (just for conversation) and asked her if she wanted to come to a get together for my birthday in April. She said sure. Later in that conversation, she said that ';her live is really boring'; and that she wanted to start goin out more. That convo, was 30 min, and one before it was 70.





Does anybody think that she sounds interested? Wut should I do? I really like her and think that this is a good match.





SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLYI like this girl...any advice?
I think she likes u and she is indirectly asking u to ask her out. Go for her. I dont think u will be dissapointed. Good luck.I like this girl...any advice?
she definently likes you if she defens you... I do that when I start liking a guy. (unless she pitties you)...


but she mentioned her live is really boring'; and that she wanted to start goin out more... so yes, that means she probably is into you, ask her on a date and/or kiss her
As a junior myself, I can say this sounds good. Go for it. I promise girls love it when guys like you make a move. Good luck!
Dating is a difficult business and it is always risky. Ask her out - it is truly the only way you will find out. If she says she isn't interested - at least you know the truth and can change your directions elsewhere. If she says yes - well the fun begins!
ok, i have been there before. this is what i think.. although it may not be true





this girl has the POTENTIAL to like you, but if you come on suddenly you might get turned down. here are some steps:





1. BE patient


2. BE yourself and dont try to imitate anyone in anyway


3. hang out with her often


4. call her often


5. BE confident(girls dig that)


6. dont act as if you are her boyfriend(as yet)


7. in the proper surroundings(possibly romantic), where her friends are not around, where it dosent have anyone that may mind your business or bother you both, ask her ';what if i told you that i like you?';





if you get a negative response and reaction, call her later and tell her that whatever you did that moment was not meant to be and apoligise, and say u want to continue being friends with her





if the reaction or response is positive ..... well , you take it from there, dont mess it up by belching or anyting like that lol....








hope i helped... good luck
I think she is interested...sounds like she is hinting for you to ask her out.
I am in a similar situation dude, but i am a girl! I think you should just ask her out....sounds like she wants u to!! Go for it!! u may be surprised!
You should ask her out. When a girl is on IM for over 20mins it means she likes the guy, unless they are very good friends. She most probably likes you (most probably coz I don't know all the facts.) ALL THE BEST and please don't ask such questions on the internet, she may just be reading it.


[By the way, try improving ur spelling; she may be more interested in guys who can spell WHAT (wut), and LIFE (live).]
She sounds really interested in you. I say go for it because you and this girl sound great togethor. Shes defending you even though it may be true think about it not many people would do that.
You never know until you ask. You dont want to go on in life and let love pass you by. She may be the one. If not, at least you have no doubt in youre mind that she was not.





Believe me.
It's first and most important to ask yourself that whether you really love her or just a little like. To consider that can you give her a happy life once you become her bf , too. If your answers are yes, go and tell her at once. Just try your best. Good luck!
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment