Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ok i really like this guy alot guys and girls advice please?

ive known him since kindergarten and have liked him on and off for a while now. He is always teasing me and just being kinda rude sometimes. Some of my friends thinks he likes me but i really dont know????!! plaease help!Ok i really like this guy alot guys and girls advice please?
You first should analyze your relationship with this young man. If you find that you truly like him then you should just be yourself and tell him what you are thinking. Remember time waits for no one, so instead picking petals off of a flower and saying to yourself ';he likes me...he likes me not'; just be direct and tell him how you feel that is the only way that you will know for yourself. If he is a good guy then he'll be honest you. Besides, you owe it to yourself not to waste your time or his.





Hope this helps =0)Ok i really like this guy alot guys and girls advice please?
Try subtly askign him/get soemoen to ask him who he likes or if theres anyoen hes got his eye on, just take the plunge. My boyfriend and I were realyl good friends for ages like 8 years and I nearly lost him beacuse I didnt tell him, but when I id we've been so happy. we've been nearly 7 months goign out now :)
maby he does like you. Just start a conversation and ask him who he likes, berfore its too late.


good luck :)
yea ask him
Ask him, how are we supposed to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment