Friday, April 30, 2010

Help give a girl some advice?

i need advice my boyfriend of 2 years broke my heart he said it was because he didnt feel a connection with me anymore but right after he broke up with me he asked out 2 other girls and got turned down it realy hurts he was my first love i just hope i can get over it i feel heart broken i hope there are other guys out there that would think im beautiful and treat me like i deserve i just need 2 get over this first even though it hurts so much :(Help give a girl some advice?
go out and have fun dont sit at home thinking of him!Help give a girl some advice?
Listen...


there will be more.


you have no control of this.





my biggest fear is finding another girl like my girlfriend. but face your problem, cause my advice is......





everybody has somebody.





dont ever forget that.
hes a player.


what a jerk.
WOW! i was just going through the same thing or some what, I have a boyfriend of 2 years and 9 months and well he told me that he liked some girl just because he was texting her and he felt good talking to her? I was Like Wtf? well we broke up %26amp; it turns out that that girl and him DID NOT work out, The boy came back to me, %26amp; well i put him in his place i told him how hert i was and what he had done to me,Till this day i'm still hert about it this happened like 4 weeks ago? Well if it was ment to be it will find its way,%26amp; if it was not then you need to move on %26amp; show him that dame you don't need him %26amp; that you deserve way better then him,Be a strong women and don't let your self come down.Friends are always good when these types of situations happen,

No comments:

Post a Comment