Friday, April 30, 2010

Dating Older Girl Tomorrow, Advice Need Urgent ! :)?

Well, I'm 27 and shes 31.We are both at the same University and see each other most of the time during the day.I asked her out a couple of weeks back for a dinner and she made an excuse that she was busy with some other dinner.I asked her again and she had some other excuse related to work.She went to France for 10 days and she came back and asked me if I wanted to go out for a lunch in the afternoon.Any idea how to know if she likes me ? I haven't been out on a dinner date ever.Is it weird to be asked out for a lunch instead of a dinner? She knows already that I like her for sure.Please advice on my situation and how am I supposed to know if she likes me or not, and how am I supposed to act like?Dating Older Girl Tomorrow, Advice Need Urgent ! :)?
CHILL don't try to make too much of an impression be yourself if she doesn't like you for who you are then you don't wanna be with her anyway.... and if she likes you and wants to pursue it she will make sure that you know


good luckDating Older Girl Tomorrow, Advice Need Urgent ! :)?
just act natural. or be your self. same thing. she must like you or she would not have invited you. go for it. good luck.
Go out with her and have a normal conversation and see where it leads. If you get a kiss afterwards then she does like you and then ask her out for a movie or dinner or even both. Remeber just be yourself.
You have to be yourself. It's obvious she is interested in you are she wouldn't have asked you out for lunch. This is your chance to impress her, but you have to be yourself. If she doesn't like you for you, then you don't need her. Making a woman laugh is a great thing, but you have to be funny. Be a gentleman, open the car door, restaurant door, pull her chair out and make sure she is comfortable. Don't overdo anything. Don't be touchy feely and don't expect a kiss at the end of the date. It should work out well.
Too me that sems like small gap i know lots of couples with differences up ,to 19yrs and they happy. Just relax have fun enjoy
Mr. ';**** You'; really lives upto his stupid nickname =)
awe! ok all you need to do is be chill and at the sametime be a gentalman. open the door's and junk like that but be who you are at the sametime. talk to her about things she can relate to and open up to her and she will do the same. take it easy if she is into you then you will deffinatly know. you soo have this! GOOD LUCK MAN!! hope she is a winner!!
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment