Friday, April 30, 2010

There's this girl... (relationship advice)?

I recently found out a girl I had a crush on liked me and, when I told my friends, they kinda rushed me into a relationship with her. I really like her a lot, but now I think she feels as though I was forced into the relationship and that I only like her because my friends tell me to (which is entirely not true... I really like her). I also think that (being rather new to dating) I am acting slightly awkward around her... any help from anyone?There's this girl... (relationship advice)?
just do stuff to show her that you like her! such as telling her that you actually like her or say how much you enjoy being with her. it's normal to be awkward around her, but try to be yourself and after a bit, you'll be more comfortable.There's this girl... (relationship advice)?
its normal to be a bit awkward around a new gf.


just be HONEST with her and say hey i know they kinda pushed me in but i really do love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment