Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hot friend that's a girl help advice?

Hey dudes. im 11. I like this really hot girl who happens to be my best friend. She already has a boyfriend but she considers me as a really good friend. Should i stop liking her, or should i continue liking her. Were amazing friends, and we hug. For some reason, her boyfriend hates me. Please give me an answer to why he hates me, and give me an answer on if i should stop liking her or notHot friend that's a girl help advice?
Hey Man! Continue to like her and do what your heart fills! I did, and It led me to my dreams! lol, but yea, i try to not sound SO hippish, but do it! Like her until she doesnt like that other guy, and ask her out! -MadisonHot friend that's a girl help advice?
He thinks that you are trying to steal her from him and don't stop liking her but also don't worry about it too much. it is okay to like more than one person.
Hey im 13.


He hates you because you're best friends with his girl and she hugs you just like she hug her boy friend!


Keep liking her!


:)
her bf hates you because he can probly tell that u like her, and she gives u hugs so hes probly a little jealous. u dont need to stop liking her but u probly shouldnt say anything about it
You're 11, go outside and play.
continue to like her.. watch wen she breaks-up with her BF she will be looking for a rebound and that will be you... so go ahead!




















p.s. ur just 11

No comments:

Post a Comment