Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What should I do guys help..girl any advice?

Well I am friends with benefits with this guy..he is an awesome guy, he always ask me things related to a relationship like going beyond Friends with benefits. But really never asked me out, or told me to..But I always act like I don't care... But the truth is that I like him..yesterday I texted him, but he haven't answer my txt messages...Any opinions on why he doesn't answer my txt?...should I tell him how I feel (that I like him) or not?What should I do guys help..girl any advice?
it all depends on what he texted u and if he didnt respond to that, what makes you think hes going to when u tell him you like him? I mean hes probably gonna feel awkward cause you both agreed to have your friends with benefits thing going on and well youre obviously attracted to each other,otherwise you wouldnt be sexually involved but if he is not willing to be committed to you or anyone no matter what you say to him i doubt he will get into a relationship with you...the best thing for you to do is to drop him move on and actually get into a meaningful relationship at some point with someone who u will show self respect to so that they wont just sleep with you...fact of the matter is, if you dont respect yourself no one else will..What should I do guys help..girl any advice?
Okay, first of all i get a lot of texts and after a while if i keep texting for more than 30 mins i get annoyed and just turn off my phone because i can't take it, or he doesn't know what to say those are my anwsers

No comments:

Post a Comment