Thursday, December 31, 2009

Well my friend is afraid to tell his parents hes dating a white girl he needs advice?

He should start by telling his parents about how happy this girl makes him and how great she is to be with. Love and friendship shouldn't have anything to do with skin color, it's all about the person inside and the way they make us feel. If she makes him happy and he's a better person because she's in his life that should be enough for his parents because isn't that what we all want for our children? May all your lives be filled with love and happiness :-)Well my friend is afraid to tell his parents hes dating a white girl he needs advice?
I would tell my parents only good things about this girl that I am dating without telling them what color she is.. I would be very open with my parents telling them what we like doing together (good things of course!), what we are learning, etc. etc. (parents like to be part of their children's lives!!) I would create such a GREAT expectation about her, that they would be wanting to know her.. and then I would tell them that I want them to meet her. It would be better, I think, to meet on a public place, i.e. a restaurant (you invite your parents and you pay for them of course!) because just in case they are ';shocked'; they will hopefully act rationally. Don't show them you are nervous, but confident, but do warn your girlfriend about their reactions... Even if they are mean or unpolite, she must remain calm and kind.. that way she might win their hearts, even with their first impression. Another good advice, maybe the best, would be PRAY! that really works!Well my friend is afraid to tell his parents hes dating a white girl he needs advice?
well depending on how long he has been with her, if they really plan on being serious then i think its best to be honest as the truth always comes later on and then trouble starts, it all depends where the parents are from also as some have stonger views than others with culture etc.


This can be very hard in someways but yea honest up front
The key is to be honest. His parents may accept it in time so don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment