Thursday, December 31, 2009

Girl help.?! :)........advice!!?

im kindof shy around my boyfriend.lol jus a lil bit but wen were walking together i have nothing to say anymore?


what should i say after?Girl help.?! :)........advice!!?
Ummm...after wha?





Well, the reason I think you have nothing to say is probably bc of too much texting or too much on the phone...not sure...





Tell him, ';You know what? When I'm around you, I still feel like you made me feel the first time I met you! I get all shy around you still bc I think you are really hot! I want to say something but I get all tongue tied!';





He will love that!





With time, I think you will loosen up a bit. Just tell him what you thought was funny or important to you that day.





Guys are really easier going than we think. They really don't go home thinking, ';Damn,she said a dumb thing!';





He's with you STILL!! Chi-lax, baby!Girl help.?! :)........advice!!?
what class he is going to...if u did it bring up some stuff about the class...ask how is day went....what hes doing this weeked...what happened to u that day...say how ur feeling like...i always seem to say im tired...once that happens he says me too, then i say i didnt get any sleep, it can go on for a while





all u need is a simple topic that can spark a huge conversation
tell him ';imagine if you raped your dad';
dont say anything





women talk far too much
i alwways say


so how bout that weather


it usually makes guys laugh


or just bring up somthing reaaaly random like piercings or tattoos or talk about sumthing funny you seen
just ask questions ask how his day went small talk.........


that will lead you to a good convo

No comments:

Post a Comment