Sunday, December 27, 2009

I have a question girl's advice please?

i really like this girl and i think she likes me we txt and flirt a lot but then we go for a few days where we don't talk at all. should i be worried when we don't talk, and should i tell her i like her?I have a question girl's advice please?
I think you should text her a few more times. I always feel really special when a guy sends the text first. It just makes me feel good when I know that the guy was thinking about me enough to text me. That tells me that I was on his mind, rather than me texting him and waiting for a response.





If she answers back and tries to keep the convo going (that works two ways though) then that means that she probably enjoys texting you and isn't annoyed. If this happens, then I would be brave and ask her if she wanted to see a movie, go to dinner, go ice skating, etc. (going to a casual place to eat is my personal favorite because it gives you a chance to get to know each other even more, but the casual environment makes everyone relaxed and a little more at ease).





If she doesn't respond right away, don't freak out. There's a chance it's on silent and buried at the bottom of her purse so she might not have noticed the text message right away. If she does reply, but only gives you short answers and has you asking all the questions, that isn't the best sign. This doesn't mean you should tell her how you feel. Let her know how you feel in person or over text. Sure she may not necessarily respond the way you'd like her to, but at least you know that you've made her feel special because no matter what, it's always nice to know that there's a guy out there who appreciates her!





Good luck!I have a question girl's advice please?
If you keep this up, she will eventually lose interest.





Try to find some time to ask her out in-person soon, otherwise she'll move on. Texting is very impersonal and you're more likely to have a chance if you are face-to-face.





Just ask her to go bowling, mini-golf, walk, your house, movies, etc.





She'll likely say yes. Good luck!
no dont be worried. but i def think you should let her know you have feelings for her. bring it up in your next convo. who knows she may be feeling the same and shes just scared to say something.
if you're worried about it, tell her you're into her. it will clear things up, and she might realize she likse you too :)


good luck
Shes trying to see if you like her. ((obviously you do))


Shes making your mind wander why you both havent been talking as much.


Thats a sign that she likes you.


Just ask her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment