Sunday, December 27, 2009

Teen girl needs advice on tee boy...?

I recognise this boy in my new school from when I was in lower school and I've always wanted to talk to him (I'm 15 now) but as he is in the year below me I've never had the chance.


I see him occassionally at school, how could I start up a converstaion with him or get him to come over and talk to me?


He looks really nice and easy to talk to but all I know is that he's called Daniel!





Any ideas would be useful!


Thanks :)Teen girl needs advice on tee boy...?
get his email , or add him on facebook , if you have a cell you could even text him , it is always easier to start a cyber relationship first then while you are chaatting on there it takes out the awkwardness you can then start hanging out at school and stuff :) goodluck )Teen girl needs advice on tee boy...?
Well, you could bring up old memories from the school you two went to. Then. Talk about thing you have in common. If none, then do some homework about any of his hobbies (I.e. Music, sports, etc..) this should get you two started on the right note.
Just go up to him and say 'Hey did you use to go to (name of your old school)? I think I recognise you.'





Pleeeeeeeeeeeeese help me with this one... it's very important...





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoMCMPnPWiSNbANjqKU.tjjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090504071136AAq6XDz
when you see him next.. just go up to him and say hi, with a smile..


bring up that you've seen him in lower school and see how's hes doing...





once you've got conversation, it will be easy..
Go up to him and ask him this: Hey, do you like what you see? Well what you see is what you get.
When you get the chance to see him, just walk up to him and say hey daniel how's school going? I'm ______ from our other school. I just wanted to say hi.
what's a ';tee'; boy? Do you mean like MR. T? Sucka, you don't wanna mess with MR T!!! I pity the foo' who got a crush on MR T!
go up tp him and compliment him on his shoes or idk something of his, then after u say hey i love ur shoes say HEY did u go to....???? cuz i think ive seen u before





:)
Just say hey.. remember me ? lol. idk just say he looks familiar or his name sounds familiar..





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment