Sunday, December 27, 2009

Im falling for a girl and I need advice!!!!!!!!!?

I like this girl but she just came out of a 2 year relationship about a month ago. We talk alot in school and hug every day. I always get her to smile. I know she thinks im cute but to what extent i dont know. We have lots and lots in common. We both LOVE basketball and we live 5 minutes away from eachother. I can picture myself doing anything and everything with her. How can I help moving past just being friends!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!Im falling for a girl and I need advice!!!!!!!!!?
just ask her to hang out..


and sing to her or play the guitar for her, if you can..


girls love that.


and even if you dont think you can sing, just try. any girl would fall for a guy who at least tried Im falling for a girl and I need advice!!!!!!!!!?
I would tell her that someone you know is interested in her and they were wondering if she was ready for a new relationship.


If she says no then just tell her to tall you when she is ready


I she says yes then take advantage of the situation


Tell her that you love spending time with her and you were wondering if you could take her out on a date sometime.
First of all you want to make sure this is what you want. There is a slight possiblity that you could taint your friendship with her if you happen to break up.


Also, you don't want to freak her out by saying ';I LOVE YOU WE SHOULD DATE!!'; You want to take it calm and slowly. Make sure you can talk to her when she is alone, not with any of her friends or other people. You and her need to talk about that in private.


Make sure you tell her your feelings and see if this could be the real thing.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment