Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need Girl Friend advice?

I was very good friends with this woman for quite a while. we used to hang out together and email each other every day. We even hung out with our kids. She is going through a divorce and I was there to help her move out and everything. We got into a huge fight and quit talking for several weeks. I sent an email and apologized and she apologized and we became fiends again. We have hung out a few times she is dating this new man and spending all her time with him which I thought he was cool but now my friend has just disappeared. I email her and sometimes she responds sometimes she does't we never hang out anymore. It was so bad I emailed her and said should I take a hint you don't want to talk anymore and she just responded lol. What is up with her? Why is she just disappearing like that?Need Girl Friend advice?
Chances are, she is heavily in love to the point where all she thinks about is the new guy in her life. Hence she makes him her first priority over everyone else(except for her kids). She probably has very little time on her hands- and when that happens, friendships all too frequently take a back seat. The fight you two had earlier most likely isn't even a factor in her actions- and if it is, it's too minor to worry about. I have seen this kind of thing happen in the lives of many, myself included. I know it's hard, but at least you aren't the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment