Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm a 25/m never been w/ a girl-Need real honest advice on how to attract and meet girls to date. Thanks!

Prefer real experiences, strategies, personal successes THAT worked.I'm a 25/m never been w/ a girl-Need real honest advice on how to attract and meet girls to date. Thanks!
I know several people that have went through things like EHarmony or similar sites, and have had great success at least having some dates, and I have seen a few get married to people in this way. Now man to man, the one thing that you have working against you is that 1. you're a virgin, which may sounds like a huge bonus for women, but is screams weirdness or will cause them to wonder why you have not been with anyone before. And 2. You have such little experience you will be like hiring a pre-med student to do open heart surgery. Ok, now for the good stuff, and sorry to rain on the parade if that is how you felt reading that. Good stuff- You may find a woman that also has not dated much. They are out there. Or you might find some woman that would like to take you in and teach you a few things, and appreciate your innocence, for lack of a better term. They are out there.


You could always get bold and put yourself totally out there in one of those online dating sites, tell the truth and see what happens. You will have to be confident and reel them in though, they won't just come to your door.I'm a 25/m never been w/ a girl-Need real honest advice on how to attract and meet girls to date. Thanks!
First, resist the urge and do not try to hard. That freaks girls out.


At 25, you're beyond the picking girls up at the bar scene (never a good idea when people are that age even). Go to the grocery store, join a church group, join a sporting group, join a gym and take some classes, take a night class, have your friends set you up, and my friend who is 32 did the internet thing and really found a good one for him. There is no shame in it anymore, 'cause it doesn't really get a whole lot easier. (Sorry, but dating at 25 was a lot easier than it is at 33!)


Again, don't try to hard. Clean yourself up, make sure you got good teeth (a big one for me) and get out there! When you feel that it's not working and you know that you're trying to hard...stop and walk away.


Good luck! You'll do great!
Just be yourself. If you change yourself for someone then you cant really be honest in the relationship. If she likes you for you then thats the best ones. Only change for you if your not happy with who you are then change. Some other tips...be clean at all times...girls really dont like body odor. dress nice but not over the top just clean jeans and a tshirt goes a long way. Dont be rude or make rude gestures. We really dont like that or the lame pick up lines. If you want to say something to a girl say something honest like i love your hair or you have nice eyes. Dont say anything you dont mean. And dont talk about her in a rude way to your friends because trust me she will find out...not good. Hope this helps.
When I was about 18 or 19, I was working at a courthouse. I was seeing this person I worked with. I really liked this person a lot. This person was single, and dating, and I was single and looking, and we really hit it off at our work place,,,,,, I thought it would mature and go even to the next level.


Then one day I went to visit my parents. While there I met a truck driver,,,, who, by the way, both my parents approved of.


Not that it mattered...


Then one evening prior to leaving to go back to my house, my dad asked me to run an erron in town,,,,and well because I wasn't old enough (at that time) to purchase what he wanted, he suggested that this truck driver take me, and bring me back. Well in the process we found out that we had a lot in common. And we seemed to hit it off right away...good conversation, we laughed a lot..... Then later on I found out that he was married, (but not happily married),,,,, then one day I went to a nearby grocery store where I lived, only to bump into him, and found out he lived nearby....like within 2 blocks of where I lived. One day while at my job, I sort of told my co-Worker,,,that I was interested in someone else, and I'd been seeing him.... now Ken worked where I did, he had a nice car, ( paid for),,,he owned a nice home (paid for), he had no baggage..... He had been married briefly but no kids, and no responsibilities,,,other than for his self. That really did appeal to me, I being a single young parent of one 6 month old son.,,, but I had my eye on this married truck driver, who indicated he was in a miserable relationship, and wished he could get out of it.


One day after a miserable day at my job, I got home to find my baby fed, and bathed, the dinner on the table, complete with wine, and flowers, and desert. The house was spotless.


My son was laughing and happy and playing peacefully,,,,, when he looked me in the eyes and asked for sex.


Now at this point I probably would have been naked just at having dinner all ready...... but he could see I was hesitant.


He didn't say a word, but after dinner, he just went home,,,, he called me later, and said ';It's cuz I'm married huh';? I said, ';Yeah, and while I like you a lot, and I find you extremely attractive,,,, I'm not a home wrecker, and when you get on my level,,,, we'll talk.


I figured ,,, ok, well I'll probably never see him again, and you just blew it.... Then one day about 2 weeks later I was at a laundry mat doing diapers, when from behind me came an arm, and attached to it, was a receit where he'd paid an attorney to begin divorce proceedings....... and he was there to ask me out to celebrate,,,, just dinner and maybe a movie. I told him I didn't have a sitter.... He said, ';Good, bring him, I don't want it any other way'; !!!


Well I'm here to say that was almost 35 years ago, and we just celebrated 34 years of marriage. There will never be another husband for me...... EVER.


And I cannot imagine my life without my wonderful hubby in it. He still cooks on occasion, and he still trys to put that ';WOW'; factor into our every day lives...... Most of all he just makes me laugh. We raised 3 good kids, we have 10 grand kids, and 1 great grand son, and another great grand child on the way.


June 9th we were married 34 years, and our love continuelly grows strong every day.


_______________________ My hope for you is that you don't give up on finding that ';right one';,,,,, your young, and when the time is right, you'll know it, and your heart will beat right out of your chest. Your palms will sweat,,,,, You'll say and do some incredibly stupid things....and wonder why you did them....... that sir is love.........


Good Luck to ya !!!!!!
girls tend to fall for friends. i know i have. just spend time with a girl and show her you care about her. even if she doesnt like you she could end up liking you. i know that has also happened to me and we ended up dating for about a year. and we are still best friends.
Well, theres not really a confirmed ';strategy';, but being outgoing, and talking to them works well, if you try and be nice, and funny, it works, its worked for me plenty of times, just be yourself, and try talking to different people.
you need to be open and outgoing and hang out with females more. if there aren't girls around where u are that you could do that with( like my town, theres NOTHING to do)..move. fresh start, new people. have fun! and most importantly do not push it. it'll come when u least expect it.
Be cool and hand out with cool dudes..not nerds





always act self confident even when you are not





don't always go for a ';10'; as you are probably not a ';10';





learn to listen to what a women says and always be a gentleman
I just started hanging with buds and hooking up with there friends who are girl. Self Confidence is the Key. I met my current GF just randomly browsing single girls near my area on Myspace. and Just be confident and just be nice and compliment them.
Watch their personality, and do many things. See which things get more of a positive response from her, and do more of that. Maybe be sensitive too. Just make sure to watch for the signs that she may like something certain about you.
you should try to talk to girls be nice and respectful to them ask out one of your friends out to dinner try flirting with her and be nice and maybe shell fall for you and go out with you
Talk to them, you need to get over the fear. You'll get more comfortable after a while. If your a nice guy, they'll have no problem going out with you.


Good Luck, ;-)
be yourself before you can be called ';40 year old virgin';
be yourself laugh an have fun an stay away from the sex topic women dont like dat at all at least the good ones cause theres chick willing to do anything for money so watch it.. though luck joe bro .. later
Be yourself and it will come
I would suggest that you could meet a nice girl through someone at your Church.
go to hte mall or movies try to look yur best and start hitting on them it works with my guy
well i dont want to gve u advice but just ask iif u have a myspace??mine is myspace.com/monica15157


if u do wanna hook up?

No comments:

Post a Comment