Sunday, December 27, 2009

Looking for some advice on how to handle a tricky situation to get a girl and advice would be appreciated?

The background info basically is that she is a family/childhood friend who I grew up with. It's funny cause I was around six when she was like four and she would always take me by the hand and want to play or hug me etc. I pretty much lost touch with her, until I ran into her a couple times at parties over the summer, and it was nice we talked etc etc. Needless to say we aren't kids anymore I'm 20 she's 18. Problem is one I don't have her number or know anybody that has hers. the only thing i have is her myspace, and i'm not gonna ask a girl out like that cause it seems idiotic. And the other problem is that I go away to school in like a week and probably won't be back until december so there's not gonna be much oppurtunity to do anything. So I'm basically approaching it from the sense that I gotta get her number, talk to her try to build on it and all, and pretty much just wait it out and see what happens. any advice on how to go about the whole thing would be appreciated. thanksLooking for some advice on how to handle a tricky situation to get a girl and advice would be appreciated?
Send her a message (not a comment) on her Myspace and tell her that it was good seeing her this summer and ask her for number. Tell her you are going off to school soon, but would like to get together for coffee or dinner (whatever) before you go. Go slow and see where that leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment