Sunday, December 27, 2009

Highschool Girl Need Advice on Realationships !!!!!?

I'm a real tomboy play football basketball and softball. I mainly hang out with the guys, I just realate to them better I guess. Well here's the problem there are a couple gay girls at are school that like me and I'm bi so then I have a crush on a 2 guys that I hang out with all the time. Alot of them won't go out with me because I'm ';one of the guys'; lol and thats the truth except I'm a chick. What do I do? or what should I do to not bee so buddy buddy with them?Highschool Girl Need Advice on Realationships !!!!!?
ONCE YOUR IN THE FRIEND ZONE ITS HARD TO GET OUT BUT IF YOU TELL THEM YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON THEM IT WILL OPEN A WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY ALLYOU HAVE 2 DO IS KEEP BEING YOURSELF A THEY WILL SEE ITHighschool Girl Need Advice on Realationships !!!!!?
Don't go out with your friends, it will always end in tears and then you will be ousted from the group by others.


Keep friends and relationships separate ALWAYS.


If you want to play around with the boys let it happen with boy that appreciates you for the type of girl you are. You will find out later in life that the girls that were tomboys at school are always more in demand. You will have learnt how to speak with men as an equal, know how to catch a ball, stick up for yourself, use a screw driver.....etc. Men don't care if you know your Dior's from your YSL's.....


You sound like a cool girl so stick with that and believe me romance will come along when you least expect it.
Try to change a little bit. Be a little more sensitive and act a little girlie to express them that you're not ';one of the guys';. Express them how you feel. And just ignore those gay girls. They just want to flirt with you. And tell them to get a life. Try it.
dating friends doesnt always have any advantages.. so maybe they guys are rght... im sure there are other guys.. try to beocme a little girlier but still b a tom boy, its all good. good luck.
I dont really know that this is a relationship question. I dont see the connection to the gay girls.





Guys really dont care if you are buddy buddy or not. They probably just are not interested in dating you.








Thats okay. High School will be over then there is life.
jus try to u kno become a little girl or more attractive and stiill b a tom boy if you would like
Change the way you dress, wear something really kute, a skirt, tight pants, fix your hair really nice, the way you usually dont do it...Wear makeup, mascara, blush, eyeshadow, but dont over due it, we dont want you looking like a clown! Just do it simple and pretty. Flirt, laugh alot, in a girly way. And just make them see that your a young women and not a tomboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment