Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need advice from girls: whats a surefire way to win a girl over?

o, so theres this girl i'm absolutely crazy over. I dont like her in a sexual way and have soo much respect for her but think she's beautiful and has a great attitude. I found out some time ago that she used to have a crush on my friend. But she's a sophomore an dhe's a senior so he took her out on a date and told her that he couldnt be with her. I'm a junior. Now I told the sam efriend about this and he said he'll take me, her and a few friends out and try to set it up so that we can be alone. i'm afriad that she'll fall for my frind again though, so i am asking girls this, what are some really really good ways I can in her over? what are some things I can do, say or wear?Need advice from girls: whats a surefire way to win a girl over?
bring her some flowers and leave them on her front porch, then right after you pull away, call her and tell her that she needs to come to the doorand theres a suprise for her! you can either be there, or not be..either way its cute, if your not there, leave a cute love note!!

No comments:

Post a Comment