Sunday, December 27, 2009

Asking girl out advice?

I met a girl on valentines, she gave me her number and I gave her mine, well... on way home she text messaged me telling me where she was downtown...i guess 2 meet up but i didnt get it until next day... i message her back but i have gotten no response. Im wadnering if I should call her tommorow or not.. I ilke her alot but I know there are lots of other guys shes given her # 2.Asking girl out advice?
she probably wanted to meet up with you because she wanted to hook up, but since you didn't respond that night, she might have thought you weren't interested.





if you really, really liked her, why not go for it? try contacting her again. if she doesn't respond, don't bother with it anymore because she's just not that into you.Asking girl out advice?
She probably wanted to meet with you since she gave you her phone number and address. I think that you should call her. (If you think she's worth it). Don't let any other people make you change your mind. Go downtown tomorrow! Well, I hope my advise helps!!
Are you giving up because there is competition? I say go for it, pursue this girl, and make her feel like the only woman on this green earth, and she will forget about all the other guys.
Ever since sms came out people have been trouble communicating...gee...I wonder why...My advice is to not make assumptions on text messages that you did or didn't receive. Call her like a normal human being and make your move. If she's the type of person who likes cat and mouse games or lots of boyfriend action then I guess she's not worth fretting over anyway.
NO. NO..NO.. She may have given you her numberwhile sober, but it doesnt seem she was when she text you. no offence but if she was all that you hope she is, She will see you. Couriosity killed the catr text after a day or 2 and realise Wow, he is not desperate like all the other guys that I text to meet me down town
  • hand lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment