Sunday, December 27, 2009

Guys have u ever felt this way about a girl??? Need some advice , Girls can answer as well!!!?

Theres a gurl that i like, but shes also my best friend. We talk every day about random stuff but it never feels weird. I'll give her the once in a while compliment about her appearance and she will give me a smile or say thanks. But a couple dayz ago she told me i had gourgous/ sexy eyez which made me smile, but yea.... She's diiferent from all the other gurls i've liked or hav gone out with. She's the type that has a gud personality, beautiful face and also a gud body shape(that i actually think is a keeper).And she also has high expectations in life, 1 thing i like is that she on top of the ';no sex b4 marriage rule'; and i like that bcuz i hav that same principal 4 my life and also i cant really find a lot of gud lookin females with a gud personality in N.Y.that can actually sticks to that rule .But i need to kno has anybody felt this way about a gurl (or a person) in their life or is it just me???Guys have u ever felt this way about a girl??? Need some advice , Girls can answer as well!!!?
yes I have felt that...and I went along with it...became closer and closer to her.... but I Must assure u, u have to be a lil slow on it...bcause u dont want to mess u friendship and ur love.. :) my use to be best friend...is itdentical to her...the whole no sex b4 marrige..is for me and her also...and haha we are NY as well..lol, but anyways...I took it slow...I wasnt anoying with her...and i didnt bother...her...we flirted...and went out together...and hung out...and she started having feelings..to me aswell...and now we have been dating for 5 yrs...and I about to be engaged to her :D dont loose this girl..be very very very careful...and I understand in NY its really hard to find a girl like this... lol :)


goodluck.. and I hope the best for the both of u!!Guys have u ever felt this way about a girl??? Need some advice , Girls can answer as well!!!?
i felt the same way about my best friend a while back. to bad she moved, she was awesome o well live to love another day
  • hand lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment