Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ok, so there's this girl... Any Advice?

me and her are really good friends, and even though we're friends, we have our moments where it might seem like we're more than friends, but rarely. today she told me that she liked me, and i'm confused now. i don't know should i ask her out, cuz to tell the truth, i like her a little, but i don't really see it working out in the end and i don't want to lose her as a friend.Ok, so there's this girl... Any Advice?
Seize whatever opportunity arises. If she likes you, and you like her, ask her out. But if you would just like her to be your friend, say it in a nice way. I've already experienced a lot of things which make me regret that I ignored them. Think carefully, try to know her a bit more, then decide.Ok, so there's this girl... Any Advice?
that's pretty tough! I have this group of friends, there's 8 of us, 6 girls and two guys and the guys pared off with two of my girl friends. they were dating for awhile and then this big drama broke out and now our whole group has fallen apart. we're sitting at different lunch tables and people are fighting and it's a total mess. at first it started out great! it may be different for you if you've known her for awhile then it might work out. for me though any rejection has resulted in the guy hating me. so you have to be careful. I think you should think about it and see if you really like her. Friendships are hard to go back to, and especially awkward if either of you start dating someone else.





if you think it's worth it, go for it! :)
Just tell her what you just told us....


';I like you a little';


';I don't know if i should ask you out';


';I don't want to lose you as a friend';


';And I don't see it working in the end';


I think you should just think long and hard about it.


Don't rush things. And not going out with her could be the biggest mistake..or vis versa.
Don't, you will have to end your friendship then. I think it is better you take it step by step instead of rushing things. Good luck.
if she said she liked you maybe she still likes you..i'm in the same situation the only thing is i'm a girl and my crush is a guy..:D


dude tell her you like her..it's really impressive!
just tell her how you feel exactly the way you said it here. You could also say that if it doesn't work out that you'd like to stay friends with her she should understand ;) Good luck!
i wouldnt act on it , friends last for ever
tell her exactly what u just said on here
If you like her I think you should ask her out and don't try to predict a relationship because you might be wrong! with my ex wwe didnt want to go out beecause we thought it would ruin our friendship but we r still really good friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment