Sunday, December 27, 2009

Any advice to deal with this stuckup girl?

i'm sick of it all! she keeps toying with ppl, she uses candy for attention, AND she hates me for not signing her yearbook. i was busy signing other ppl's yearbooks, and the bell rang so i went home. and now she's spreading rumors about me. it's soo annoying. and whenever i try to ignore she pushes candy in my face...-sigh-.Any advice to deal with this stuckup girl?
Be very clear to her. Tell her to stop spreading rumors about you and make very clear she's acting like a complete fool.Any advice to deal with this stuckup girl?
next time she shoves candy in your face, say very loudly ';NO, I don't wanna see your boobs!! OMG!';
Haha!! This girl sounds ridiculous, no offense. If I were you, I'd just ignore her. If people confront you about it just explain calmly that you don't like people like her. As for rumours, people who actually know you and are actually your friends won't believe them. If they do, well, they suck. It's pretty simple. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment