Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ok so i need some advice on this girl?

I got this girl coming to visit me along with my sis, she likes me and i like her too, but i recently moved in with my grandparents for college so now i never see her. She wants to sleep in my bed for the night, but ive never done stuff like that before, and i know i'm gonna be nervous.





What should i go for? i wanna say i'd have sex but if she makes the moves ya know?Ok so i need some advice on this girl?
Just go with the flow, try not to push anything unless its your job to.Ok so i need some advice on this girl?
Just bang her.





Not that hard. Well it will be.
Dont imply sex.


She will think thats all ur after let her make the first move %26amp; when u join in she will know your interested.
what should u go 4?





F.U.C.K her... Ask ur sis to join...
I don't really understand the situation..


but if she is staying over at your house..and sleeping in your bed..


she maybe just wants to be close..


or maybe and more possibly she wants to have sex..


I wouldn't pressure her..let her make the first move or sign that she wants it..
Get some condoms just in case the mood arises.
what should you go for? just go WIth it bro who cares...

No comments:

Post a Comment