Thursday, December 31, 2009

Girl conversation advice?

So I like this girl at my work and we talk sometimes. Every time I talk to her I want to ask her to hang out and I just can't cuz I'm so nervous and everything. Can I have some advice please?Girl conversation advice?
Just remember that she is human too, she may be just as nervous as you.


I personally can't relate because I find it easy to talk to everyone, but some of my friends have that problem.


Just take a deep breath and bring up an easy topic, like people at work, music, or movies.


And if you talk to her about movies, you can later ask her if she wants to go see one.








Answer ym question?Girl conversation advice?
well maybe she wants to ask you out too.


but she's nervous just like you are.


so my suggestion is that you go for it.


if she says yes, then you have yourself a date.


if she says no just stay comfident, she might come around.


or maybe you'll find someone new!!








[= good luckk鈾?=]
do it!!!!!! can you tell she likes you? be cute with her.... make her want you but play hard to get.... then say... in 2 weeks ask her out

No comments:

Post a Comment